26 July 2012

Lush Fresh Face mask: Catastrophe Cosmetic Review

So this is my second pot of Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask (£5.95-ouch!) and I wanted to share it with you. It's one of the most beneficial masks that I have ever used in my life, it seriously does wonders! It gets rid of all my spots after two uses and freshens me up leaving a nice tingly feeling. At first I was recommended this product by one of the super friendly Lush staff and I doubted the face mask to be honest with you! The look just wasn't very appealing but I decided to go with what the lady said and bought it; then came out a very happy Denny!


I had recently broken out on my forehead (gross!) and I hardly had any obvious spots on my face before so I knew it was time for a bit of CATASTROPHE COSMETIC! It works amazing on my skin and even though they have a mask for teenage skins (CUPCAKE), this one is much much better! 
I admit that the smell of cupcake is heavenly but when a crisis comes you just gotta do what you gotta do! 


After the first use of this face mask I saw a dramatic difference in my skin and I can't imagine what I would do if Lush didn't make this! My face was brighter, my spots were reduced (ALOT!), my skin was hydrated, and evened out my skin tone. This is the perfect mask to whack on before you go on Holiday! It smells nice and refreshing too.
It doesn't look the best, but who cares about the appearance when your going to wash it off anyway!








What I love about these Fresh Face masks is that when you bring back 5 empty fresh face mask tubs, you get one free!


XO